Hi all,

Just wanted to share with all of you that
when the unpacked struts-example is executed on
Weblogic6.0 , there are some extra lines to be added
to web.xml file to make it work (atleast I had to)

First of all the reason for the failure in some of the
jsps is that the FORM action is /saveRegistration,
/editRegistration etc,
For all these kinds of urls a servlet mapping has to
be addded to web.xml file
eg :
  <servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>action</servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>/saveRegistration</url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>

It is still a mystery for me as to who does this kind
of mapping when struts-example.war is added as a Web
application.

However, I added these lines and it worked !!!

Srikanth