--- David Winterfeldt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- "Craig R. McClanahan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > But how would you render disabled checkbox, radio
> > button, or combo box controls?
>
> I had to do something like this for a report and if
> there was a standard gif or jpg to represent a
> checked/unchecked checkbox and selected/unselected
> radio button I think it would be ok.

Except that checkboxes look different on each platform (and sometimes
there are even variances between browsers), so a single image would not
look right on all systems. I think we'll have to wait for browser
support of "disabled" is improved, unless there is a way to simulate the
effect in JavaScript under Navigator 4.x. (Still, where does that leave
Lynx users?)

--
Michael Hackett
Developer, Pictorius Inc.