Hi all,

  I have installed iplanet webserver(IWS) 4.1 sp7.  I
am planning to work on IWS.  Please any one tell me
what i need to do for deploy my strut's examples ?

  I wish to get the following directory Structure.

  /Netscape
    /Server4
       /https-4qzb11s

  Please let me know which directory, i need to put
strut's jsp ?

  Which directory, i need to put .tld files ?

  Which directory, i need to create a directory
callled  org.apache.struts.example ?

  Please clarify me to work on strut to gear-up to
next stage !! Please any one help me, i will be
greatfull to you.

  Regards

  - Thilip