On Wed, 30 May 2001, Jonathan Asbell wrote:

> Craig, that was the most excellent explanation.

Thanks.

> What currently IS available
> for use regarding the automatic properties, and how may I use them?  I
> download the nightly builds ;^>

There's nothing in the "official" builds at the moment -- even the nightly
ones.  Ted's page (available via the "Resources" link at
<http://jakarta.apache.org/struts>) has links to some of the available
approaches.  You can also search the mailing list archives for messages
related to this topic.  I've been trying to catch up on STRUTS-USER mail,
and it seems to be by far the most common request -- guess we'd better pay
attention after 1.0 goes final :-).