How about:

< ... />

* Utility classes for XML parsing, automatic JavaBean population, and
internationalization of prompts and messages.

Strut's support for internationalization builds on top of the Java
Locale API, and has made it a popular choice for applications worldwide.
Struts contributors include developers from Australia, France, Russia,
and other parts of the globe.

< ... />

I'm thinking of adding a "News" section to the Web site, where we can
store such things.