On Mon, 18 Jun 2001, Jonathan Asbell wrote:

> does someone have an example they can shoot to me of the xml and xsl used in
> documentation.

All of the docs in the Struts Documentation application (which is also the
contents of the Struts web site) are generated this way.  In addition, the
build process creates all of the Struts TLD files from the same XML input
that the tag library reference docs are created from (so you only have to
make one change when new tags or attributes are added).

If you download the source distribution, and run the "dist" target, the
docs will be built.  The particular commands are in the
"build-webapps.xml" script -- look for places where Ant's <style> tag is
used.

Craig