So, we've had more than enough votes for the new committers (though
everyone is still encourage to vote!), and I just wanted to check
whether Craig had set up the newbies up with Apache logins before he
left on vacation. If not, let me know privately, and I will contact
root.

Given karma ;-), and lacking any binding vetos, David, Oleg, and Cedric
are invited to integrate their respective technologies into the HEAD
branch (i.e. the tree for 1.1-dev). That will make it easier to everyone
to give these a try and determine whether it's the way we all want to go
for Struts 1.x.

As Craig mentioned, the 1.0 release branch will probably become 1.1 (or
1.01) before long, but that should be a maintenance release. So,
critical patches can be applied to both the HEAD and the 1.0 branches
when appropriate, but all new development should take place solely in
the HEAD branch.

I think we are all glad to see so much interest in the framework. The
hard part now may just be keeping up with the latest in Struts
technologies and designs!

-- Tel 716 737-3463.
-- http://www.husted.com/about/struts/