Hi all,

I have a problem, my code in a jsp page is as follow :

<%
Vector v = new Vector();
// put something into the vector here
pageContext.setAttribute("list", v, PageContext.PAGE_SCOPE);
%>

  <logic:iterate id="element" name="list">
    <bean:write name="element" property="element_attribute"/>
  </logic:iterate>

I would like to put the first part into an action class and the last part into a jsp page but the problem is i can't get the variable pageContext from the action class. Should i use session to solve this problem ? (e.g. the action class will put the vector into session and then, the jsp page will get the vector, or another way, the jsp page will put the page context into session and then the action class will get the page context). Please help !
Thanks and regards

Quan