Hi.  Does anyone have any comments on this?  Personally I would opt for leaving
includeIndex="yes" as indexed="true" to match other syntax.

But, do we want to provide both types of indexed links?

Cheers,

Dave

Oleg V Alexeev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 07/07/2001 02:03:25 AM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Please
      respond to Oleg V Alexeev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>