What your thinking of may already do this, but I
thought I would mention this in case it didn't.  If
you end up contructing a workflow using the actions,
it would be nice if it could be defined as a linked
list (or at least kept track of the last action).  So
you wouldn't just go forward, but could be go back a
step too.  This would be nice for multi-page forms
with a 'next' and 'previous' link so the JSP page
wouldn't have the links hardcoded.

David

elegantly?