How about using the FAQ Markup Language.

See http://www.ascc.net/xml/en/utf-8/qaml-index.html
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au

"Craig R. McClanahan" wrote:
> Why should the FAQ necessarily be part of the user guide?  I suspect that
> it will grow to a pretty substantial number of questions over time (and
> maybe even need to be split into multiple pages).
>
> I'd vote for a separate faq.xml document (for now), with a new entry in
> the menu.

I'll be managing the jGuru FAQ for Struts, which launches on Wednesday
;-)

I'm converting the FAQ questions I already collected into XML to seed
that, using their format. It's straight-forward enough:
I'll do a template for us to make it a regular part of the Struts site.
Of course, I plan to continue to skim the "best of" questions from Guru
and the lists, and post them in the Struts FAQ.

-Ted.

              Previous Document (Embe (Embe Next Document
                                dded   dded
                                image image
                                moved moved
                                to       to