>If someone a bit more parser-savvy could take a look at the block of
>parser code that sniffs out newlines and tries to remove/add them, that
>would be a real fix.
>Do you even need to do that for binary files?

As far as I can tell, due to the mechanism for multipart form handling
built in to HTTP, I need to know when a line ends to check for
a boundary on the next.  There are ways to avoid this, but that would
require
a rewrite of the multipart stuff, and I have no time to do that.

Of course, as mentioned before, I'm far from parser-savvy, any clever
ways people can come up with or have seen please let me know.

I'll take a stab at getting this to work without line length limitations
and whatnot next week.  That seems to be the real problem here.

Thanks again Mark

 - Mike