I believe that Application Resource file is used for getting internalized
messages for text to be displayed on the screen. How do we specify
different application resources depending upon locale to be picked up. Can
we specify multiple application resources for ActionServlet init.
I believe the answer is in MessageTag but do not know how to use the
international feature the way it is intended to be used.

Can somebody throw in some pointers to any documents?

Thanks
Rajan