> WebSphere relies on a very old implementation of Jasper (from Tomcat 3.1)
> that does not correctly implement the pageContext.removeAttribute()
> method.  That needs to be fixed.

Um, yes, I am pursuing this one. I *think* it may be fixed in WebSphere
3.5.4 (i.e. FixPack 4), but I haven't tested that yet.

Another thing you can do is to get hold of PageContextImpl from Tomcat 3.2,
add the missing break statement in removeAttribute() (in the REQUEST case),
and then update the ibmwebas.jar in the WAS lib directory with the
recompiled PageContextImpl. Works a treat :-)

Regards

Colin M Sharples
I/T Architect
Business Innovation Services Group