Two questions.

Has anybody made a JSP 1.1 version of the jsptl?  The
documentation mentions that this may be considered (I
think), but I couldn't find anything in the newsgroups
regarding this.

Has anybody played with modifying Struts tags to use
the expression language?

If not, I may take a swing at both of these.

The company I'm working for is looking into to start
using custom tags rather than scriptlets.  I would
like, if possible, for this library(ies) to be based
on the current snapshot of the Standard Tag Library,
using the new Expression Language.  Yes, I realize
this isn't close to being finalized yet, but it seems
to me that even in its current state it works and
provides much
more flexibility than the typical taglib designs.  I
suspect this will be done anyway by the maintainers of
Struts.  Any idea on the timeframe?

Would anybody else be interested in working on this,
if nobody is currently?

Regards,

Stuart Robertson