It may be too early in the process, but is there any initial design
documentation?

Thanks,

David Snyder

"Craig R. McClanahan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@localhost on 08/21/2001
11:31:10 AM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sent by:  craigmcc@localhost

To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc:
Groups:   Don't Expand
Subject:  Re: Workflow discussions

On Tue, 21 Aug 2001 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Is there another mailing list specifically for workflow discussion?  If
so,
> where
> do I subscribe to that list.  I'm interested in the workflow discussion.

There has been some discussion here and some on the jakarta-commons list
(where the initial code base for the generic part of the engine
corresponding to my proposal is living).  To subscribe, send mail to
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.

The code itself is in the jakarta-commons-sandbox CVS repository (sorry,
no nightly builds or anything like that yet), in directory "workflow".  At
the moment, I'm integrating Dmitri Plotnikov's XPath navigation of trees
of JavaBeans into the basic language -- this is a very cool alternative to
the Struts approach of using "scope", "name", and "property" triplets to
navigate such trees.  The JSPTL effort is also considering XPath as the
syntax for the expression language to be supported by the standard tag
library.