Subject: SOFLOJUG - Macromedia Presentation
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 17:45:07 -0400
From: "Jeanette Lawrence" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>

In the aftermath of the national tragedy, we are shocked and saddened by
the immense loss of life and the pain that has been inflicted on
families across America. We mourn for those lost and send our
condolences to those affected by the events in New York City,
Washington, D.C., and Pennsylvania.

Schedule

Please note date and topic change for this month's meeting.

We are delighted to inform you that Macromedia is providing this month's
presentation.

Thursday, September 20 - Macromedia Presents JRun and Dreamweaver UltraDev

About Your Presenter
Bob Bailey is a Sr. Sales Engineer with Macromedia. In his position, Bob
is responsible for supporting pre-sales activities for the Macromedia
development tool and server products. Bob started with the Allaire
Corporation in June of 2000. Prior to that, he was a Sr. Systems
Consultant with Sybase, Inc. Bob received a bachelor's degree in
Computer Technology from Purdue University and an MBA from the
University of Connecticut.

Presentation
Bob will be presenting Macromedia JRun, one of the most widely adopted
engines for developing and deploying server-side Java applications that
use Java Servlets, JavaServer Pages (JSP) and Enterprise JavaBeans
(EJB). In addition, he will also be presenting Macromedia Dreamweaver
UltraDev. UltraDev provides an approachable, visual development
environment to simplify authoring of JSP and HTML pages. Dreamweaver
UltraDev 4 is part of the Dreamweaver Platform, the professional
standard for Web development that unifies the design, production and
development of Web sites.

Agenda
6:00 - 6:30 pm Business card exchange
6:30 - 7:45 pm Presentation - Mr. Bob Bailey, Macromedia, JRun and
Dreamweaver UltraDev
7:45 - 8:30 pm Q and A

Location:
www.aiuniv.edu/about/page_about.cfm/path.loc_miami/page.miami
<http://www.aiuniv.edu/about/page_about.cfm/path.loc_miami/page.miami>
American InterContinental University-Ft. Lauderdale
8151 Peters Rd.
Cross Roads Two, Suite 1000
Plantation, Florida 33323 USA
Telphone: (954) 835-0939
Fax: (954) 835-1020
Presentation Room

We look forward to seeing you there!! Please contact Jeanette if you
have any questions at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<http:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> . PLEASE RSVP!!!

Kind regards,

Jeanette H. Lawrence
JHL Technologies, Inc.
300 NW 70th Avenue, Suite 305
Plantation, FL  33317
Voice (954) 316-6002
Fax    (954) 316-6099

JHL -- Founders of the South Florida Java User's Group  www.soflojug.org
<http://www.soflojug.org>
JHL -- Sponsors of the South Florida Linux Xchange (FLUX)  www.flux.org
<http://www.flux.org>
JHL -- Sponsors of the Boca Raton Macromedia User's Group
http://www.collectiveword.com/bocamug/