I want to add the ability to have validation for
people that are using 'indexed="true"' on forms for
indexed properties.  I'm thinking about this for the
validation.xml file.  It would only handle a single
level of indexing.  Does the 'indexed="true"' handle
more than one level?  I don't think it does.  This way
I can get the size of the array/collection from
indexedProperty and then check each element.

 <field    property="listElement[].value"
           indexedProperty="listElementList"
           depends="required,long">
             <arg0 key="typeForm.long.displayname"/>
 </field>

You would only be able to generate one error message,
but it would be keyed to the property value so you
could put the error message next to each field.  Does
anyone else have any suggestions or ideas?

David