Hi everybody,

 I am new to struts, but I find them very usefull.

 There is one question that bothers me.

 Wy is ActionForm a class not an interface ?

 I have got my own application data model and I would just need  to
implement
 the ActionForm to update/input the data via html forms.

 But it's not possible - I must inherit the struts structure, so I have to
 create ActionForm with get, set methods and after all copy all properties
 between my data model and the corresponding ActionForm.

 Am I missing something ?

 regards

 Wojtek

--
Myslisz o otworzeniu wlasnego sklepu internetowego?
A moze o wynajeciu stoiska w wirtualnym pasazu?