Craig,

Thanks for the clarification. I figured out the part you mentioned below, and
was able to successfully use what is in struts source to generate documentation
for our own tag libraries similarly.

However, I think the javadoc information in my tag libraries and the xml source
might end up being the same.  I'm now trying to figure out if it is possible
generate the xml source from the javadocs.

Thanks,

Matt