This would be very helpful for me!  I'm desigining an application with a
fairly complex internal navigation structure and until the workflow
commons package is in a more complete state I've had to make do with an
ad hoc scheme that has been seriously hindered by the inability of an
action to set request parameters on an action that it forwards to.  I'm
ending up having to do redirection to (long, ugly) URLs computed on the
fly instead of forwards a lot of the time.  This suggestion would
certainly ease that particular pain.

1899 L Street, NW/ 5th Floor / Washington, DC 20036
Phone 202-463-4860 ext. 258 / Fax 202-463-4863