From: Tuck Wai [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 17 October 2001 11:23
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: form action problem

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Dewhirst" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2001 3:11 PM
Subject: form action problem

> We have a problem where struts is replacing form action URI's with the
> Weblogic application name, but we want to be able to specify (override)
the
> URI ourselves. How is this possible?
>
> e.g.
>
> in the jsp: <sh:form action="/someAction"...
> in generated html: <form action;"/appname/someAction"...
> we want: <sh:form action="/somethingElse/someAction"...
>
> Is this possible?
>
> I think this may be considered almost off-topic, so I'm cc'ing dev as
well.

> Mike
>

> =**********************************************************
>
> If you are not the intended recipient, employee or agent responsible for
delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination or copying of this communication and its attachments
is strictly prohibited.

> If you have received this communication and its attachments in error,
please return the original message and attachments to the sender using the
reply facility on e-mail.

> Internet communications are not secure and therefore the UCLES Group does
not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.  Any views
or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of the UCLES Group unless otherwise specifically stated.

> MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses although this does not
guarantee that this email is virus free.