Greetings!

I have a dynamic form which needs to be initialized from the database.  If I put code
to initialize the attributes in the default constructor of the form bean, all this
happens with no problems - the form is displayed with the proper values.  My problem
is that the form bean needs some of the request parameters from the calling jsp page
in order to properly initialize its fields.  What is the preferred way of form bean
initialization and how can it access request parameters at initialization time?  I
used a couple hidden form fields which the jsp page initialized to the corresponding
request parameters, but this does not take effect until AFTER the constructor is
called.  Any help would be much appreciated.

TIA!
Jon