hey guys,

I am just wondering why MonkeyStruts isn't standard available in the Struts framework?
Without this package, it would almost have been impossible to implement most of the
requirement of the project I am working on.

Do you plan to add it to the next release of Struts?
(my vote doesn't really count here, but I woul definitely say +1)

Yes i downloaded it and yes it worked fine as if the functionality was in Struts
itself, but isn't a
framework supposed to have it all? I mean all the 'generic' functionality that can be
used by
everyone for every project?

greetz,

Sven