Hey all

I am relativ new to struts but need a special behavior:

When having more FormBeans on the same jsp-page and you change the value of one form

bean, the values of the other change too or will be reset. I need the behavior
that when the value of one form bean is changed, the other must remain unchanged.

For this purpose i changed the source-code of the ActionServlet so that it is now able

for this task. We can have as many form beans as needed and, e.g. when i change the

value of one form bean via textfield, the other form beans have still the same values.

The corresponding Action will be called via extension tags.

My Question is:

Is it planned or needed that struts can fullfil such a task?
Are there any Activities for implementing such a behavior, via Special Form Tags or

other methods?

if someone knows about such a feature or wether there are plans for that,
any answer is welcome

Sincerly

Johann Herunter