Hi Arron,

I wonder if it would be possible/desirable if the nested tags supported
a "../.." like action (so go up one level again).

An example:

I have a collection of bean1's, containing a collection of bean2's.
I have a form that wants to select a bean2.

so I do

<nested:iterate id="bean1iter" property="bean1s">
        <nested:iterate id="bean2iter" property="bean2s">
                <nested:radio property="../selected_bean2_index"
value="[something to indicate the current index of bean2iter]/>
        </nested:iterate>
</nested:iterate>

Hmm, while writing this down, the "[something ...]" doesn't seem clean
to me...

Anyway, any suggestions as how to accomplish this?

tia,
tomK