Ted,

Thanks, I think that is a real good idea. I know in many cases, what I

thought everyone would be dying to have, others see no value. I'll
start looking there when I research new functionality.

In our case, we missed opportunities in Struts because our deadline
prevented anyone from doing the necessary research. I developed
quite a few tags that don't integrate as well as I would have liked
with
the other Struts tags. I don't have a good feel for Arron's nested tag

approach; my fear (probably unfounded) is that his solution may fall
into this category. Now, we have the luxury of going back and reviewing

what we delivered in preparation for our next big development push.

David Morris

David Morris wrote:
> My only reservation is that it is not part of the base package.
> I don't get to vote on that, but on the surface it sounds better
> than what is available and I think that nested collection
> support it should absolutely be part of the Struts base.

We're planning on transitioning the TODO list and other proposals into
Bugzilla enhancements. If it were listed there, then people could
register their votes.

http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla/

-- Tel +1 716 737-3463
-- http://www.husted.com/struts/