Craig,

I think the point is that WebLogic meets the spec criteria but, for the
application in question it was decided to turn off cookie-less support via
URL rewriting. Thus users of the application must have cookies enabled. That
doesn't reflect at all on the container's spec compliance, just the choice
of that particular app development team.

Perhaps obvious...

Donnie