Jakarta has the nightly builds on a fairly short leash now. While I know
the sysadm's make backups, and CVS never forgets, I thought I would
start tucking away a snapshot of the weekly source download on CD for
safekeeping.

If anyone happened to have any old Struts source downloads hanging
around that they would like to contribute, please let me know.
Unfortunately, I did my annual diskkeeping before I thought if this, and
really don't have any old ones myself.

-- Ted Husted, Husted dot Com, Fairport NY US
-- Developing Java Web Applications with Struts
-- Tel: +1 585 737-3463
-- Web: http://husted.com/about/services