I wondered if it might be something like this, but I
didn't look into this at all last night.  I think I
kept my servlet jar reference to Tomcat 3.x for a
backwards compatibility check.  Since we're still
keeping Struts compliant with Tomcat 3.x, we probably
need to change this.

David

--- Rob Leland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> David Winterfeldt wrote:
>
> > v1.3 of

src/share/org/apache/struts/taglib/nested/html/NestedFormTag.java