Hi,

I got the latest version (1.7) of web/example/tour.htm
from CVS and fixed quite a few problems. Basically quotes
and ">" characters needed to be encoded properly.
Otherwise an import of this file into IBMs
latest development tool (WSAD) fails. With my
fixes the file should work for all standard
conformant tools.

Please find attached the patch file in the requested
format. If you have any questions, please feel
free to contact me.

Thanx for incorporating my fixes in a future
release,

  Guenther

P.S.: Keep up the good work!