I would like to use mappend properties with jndi, but using

<bean:write name='entry' property='(cn)' />

doesn't work, since PropertyUtils chokes when not supplying anything
before the opening parenthesis. Ideally a property of (string) would map
to get(string), which is the getter method on Attributes.

I thought I could look into PeopertyUtils to support this, but the code
is a bit hard to get into at first sight.

Has anyone thought of supporting get(String id) style properties in struts?

--
-Torgeir