RJ> [I sent this to struts-dev a couple of days ago.  So far, no
RJ> response.  Gonna try once more, to struts-user and struts-dev together.  If
RJ> no response *this* time, then I'll assume the Struts community is pretty
RJ> much uninterested in this idea.]

I told here that I don't agree with JSP orientation of the Struts.
However I think there are many Struts users use this way and
it is not so easy to migrate to another approach.
My opinion Maverick is more progressive framework in the View part.
You just can use and support framework you wish.

                     Sincerely yours, Roman Petrov

Software Engineer                    Actimind, Inc.
Software Development Department      http://www.actimind.com
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]            Saint-Petersburg, Russia