I am trying to include a tiles tag within a struts tag but I have had no
success

This is what I would like as the final result:
<cipo:treasury_board_header name='layout.jsp'/>

In the above code line, layout.jsp is a variable in the tiles definition
file.  I have tried the following with no success:
<cipo:treasury_board_header name="<tiles:getAsString name='body'/>"/>

<cipo:treasury_board_header><tiles:getAsString
name='body'/></cipo:treasury_board_header>

How can I get this variable sent with my struts tag?

Johanne Demers