Dominique -

These are all great ideas. Thanks so much for offering to get involved.

I believe the best process would be to enter them as enhancements in
Bugzilla at:

       http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi?product=Struts

You'll need to create yourself a login id prior to being able to enter
them.

For some of the smaller ideas you've got, you may want to simply post the
changed file as an attachment to the bug.

Dominique Plante <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 05/29/2002 02:20:24 PM

Please respond to "Struts Developers List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>