Daniel,

Take a look at the DynaActionForm stuff in Struts 1.1b
or the nightly builds.  The DynaActionForm can handle
dynamic form fields.

There has been much discussion about this lately on
the user list.  Take a look at the archives to find
past messages.

http://www.mail-archive.com/struts-user%40jakarta.apache.org/

-james
[EMAIL PROTECTED]