Yes unpacking the struts-documenation.war still works (though, I've just
been scp'ing things up as needed lately).

If it started unpacking the war for us, it would save a step.

"Craig R. McClanahan" wrote:

> On Tue, 25 Jun 2002, Ted Husted wrote:
>
> > Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 11:24:55 -0400
> > From: Ted Husted <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > To: Struts Developers List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > Subject: Re: Nightly Build JavaDocs
> >
> > My understanding was that there was an automatic process running
> > someplace that did that. If this is not the case, then I'll start
> > updating the HTML for those too.
> >

> AFAIK there isn't an automatic process for the website -- my nightly build
> process does only the downloadable packages.  It could probably be
> extended pretty easily -- is it still just a matter of unpacking
> struts-documentation.war in the /www/jakarta.apache.org/struts directory?
>
> Craig
>
> > In any event, I just posted a current copy.
> >
> > James Holmes wrote:
> > >
> > > The nightly build JavaDocs appear to be out of sync.
> > > Do these get updated automagically each night when the
> > > builds are created?
> > >
> > > If not, can someone with website update privilege
> > > update these?
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > >
> > > -james
> > > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > > http://www.jamesholmes.com/struts/

-- Ted Husted, Husted dot Com, Fairport NY US
-- Java Web Development with Struts
-- Tel: +1 585 737-3463
-- Web: http://husted.com/about/services