I haven't experienced this bug but my office mate mentioned
he experienced it, he is not here today. There also seems to been some
discussion, and several different patches floating around to fix this.

If this is still a problem could someone who has experienced this
file a BUG report at http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla/

I'll see that it gets fixed.

-Rob