I spent some time skimming through the JSP 2.0 draft spec. (Close to 400
pages! It makes my head spin... I may not know what I'm talking about.)

It seems to me the new "Simple Tag Extension + Jsp Fragment" is Tiles on
steroid. Is my impression close enough to the reality? Or I'm completely off?

Besides, the spec says the major version upgrade implies a shift in
programming mode. It's over my head. What paradigm is it?

--
John Yu                       Scioworks Technologies
e: [EMAIL PROTECTED]         w: +(65) 873 5989