Being a good lad, I'm trying to run the unit tests before I check in, but
they're not working for me. The ones that fail all seem to relate to
DynaActionForm and friends. Here's an example of what I'm getting:

    [junit] Testcase: testBeanCreate took 0.17 sec
    [junit]     Caused an ERROR
    [junit] Cannot assign value of type 'java.lang.String' to property
'stringArray' of type '[Ljava.lang.String;'
    [junit] org.apache.commons.beanutils.ConversionException: Cannot assign
value of type 'java.lang.String' to property 'stringArray' of type
'[Ljava.lang.String;'
    [junit]     at
org.apache.struts.action.DynaActionForm.set(DynaActionForm.java:364)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.struts.action.DynaActionFormClass.newInstance(DynaActionFormClass
.java:234)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.struts.action.TestDynaActionForm.setUp(TestDynaActionForm.java:16
5)
    [junit]     at junit.framework.TestCase.runBare(TestCase.java:138)
    [junit]     at junit.framework.TestResult$1.protect(TestResult.java:106)
    [junit]     at
junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java:124)
    [junit]     at junit.framework.TestResult.run(TestResult.java:109)
    [junit]     at junit.framework.TestCase.run(TestCase.java:131)
    [junit]     at junit.framework.TestSuite.runTest(TestSuite.java:173)
    [junit]     at junit.framework.TestSuite.run(TestSuite.java:168)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTestRunner.run(JUnitTestRu
nner.java:231)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTestRunner.main(JUnitTestR
unner.java:409)

I have the 20020706 nightly BeanUtils (but I've tried with the release
version as well).

Any ideas on what I don't have, or don't have the right version of?

Thanks!

--
Martin Cooper