If it helps, I have a draft of some API documentation that I was getting
ready to review and release.

http://husted.com/scaffolding/validator-grammar.htm

"Byrne, Steven" wrote:

> Take those DTDs with a hefty grain of salt.  I think it would be *FAR*
> better to derive them by looking at the digester code and the associated
> attribute sets.  If it would be of help, I can do this by the end of
> this week.
>
> Steve

-- Ted Husted, Husted dot Com, Fairport NY US
-- Java Web Development with Struts
-- Tel: +1 585 737-3463
-- Web: http://husted.com/about/services