Does anyone recall why the html-setters.jsp in the excercie-taglib app was
changed to no longer excercise the *Array properties of the TestBean.java
(see below)? Do the current form tags still support array methods on forms
if the form field names don't have the indexes ("formField[1]")? I could
have sworn that a simple array property in the form class used to handle
form fields with the same name but I don't see an example of that in
excercise taglib anymore. It looks like the array tests were removed from
html-setters.jsp about 18 months ago but I don't understand why. The current
tests only test the indexed properties that take an int index argument.

>From TestBean.java, no longer excercised in html-setters.jsp
/** * String arrays that are accessed as an array as well as indexed. */
private String stringArray[] = { "String 0", "String 1", "String 2", "String
3", "String 4" };
public String[] getStringArray() { return (this.stringArray); }
public void setStringArray(String stringArray[]) { this.stringArray =
stringArray; }

Thanks.

Hal Deadman
Tallan, Inc.