For what mine is worth i say release it...

I will help as much as I can to support it

-----Original Message-----
From: martin.cooper [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 08, 2002 7:05 PM
To: struts-dev
Subject: [VOTE] Struts 1.1 Beta 2 Release Plan

A number of new features have been added to Struts since the 1.1 Beta 1
release, and many bugs have been fixed. Therefore, I propose that we
release
the tip of the main trunk in CVS as Beta 2 for a Struts 1.1 release. I
have
checked in a proposed release plan, which is available for review on the
Struts web site:

    http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/proposals/release-plan-1.1b2.html

Note: The proposed freeze/tag date is very soon. This is because I feel
we
need to make Beta 2 available as soon as possible, and I feel that the
remaining Documentation and Validator Framework bugs are likely to take
longer to fix than we would want to wait for Beta 2. However, if the
committers feel otherwise, we can push the date back.

Release plans must pass by a majority vote of committers on the project,
but
all other interested parties are welcome to cast their votes (and/or
make
comments or suggestions on the plan) as well.

Vote:  Struts 1.1b2 Release Plan
[ ] +1  I am in favor of the release, and will help support it
[ ] +0  I am in favor of the release, but am unable to help support it
[ ] -0  I am not in favor of the release
[ ] -1  I am against this proposal (must include a reason).

I am +1 on the Struts 1.1b2 release plan.

--
Martin Cooper

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
For additional commands, e-mail: