I'm starting to work through some production details for the Struts-EL library.
I've finished the library code, and I'm filling out the "webapps" and the unit
tests.  I still have to write some documentation in the "info" element of the
"taglib" element for each library, mostly explaining how it works, and a table
listing the Struts tags that are NOT implemented, and what JSTL tags supplant
them.  I haven't put this work into my local CVS yet, but I will before I
submit this for a real review.

One little detail that I'm uncertain about is the "uri" element in the "taglib"
element in the taglib description file. For instance, the value for the "html"
library is:

  http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/tags-html-1.0

Should I change this to something else, like (the end) to "tags-html-el-1.0"?
I'm not exactly certain what purposes this value is applied to.  If that's just
a symbolic value that will be used as the taglib URI, and it doesn't have to
really exist, then that'll probably be fine.