hi,
   I am new to this mailing list and excuse me if this is a minor
question. The below layer is stuff we put in arch-servlet:

     <view path="">
         <action name="" type=""/>
         <form name="" type="" scope=""/>
         <input path=""/>
         <navigator name='success'>
                 <template name='content' forward=''/>
         </navigator>
         <navigator name='' path=''/>
     </view>

We do form validation in the form itself and if there are any
errors control gets to <input > tag orelse
everything just follows. Now my issue is, for the attribute path
in the input tag if we assign a value so as to redirect to the
same view again it does not hold the changes in the request object
because when the input tag redirects the control to the view again
the form bean is loaded again and I lose the changes. The only way
to get around this problem is to have the form bean in session.
But I can't afford to put everything in session always. Help??

kannu