Erik -

Thanks for informing the list -

Erik Hatcher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 09/18/2002 11:01:22
AM

Please respond to "Struts Developers List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

To:    Struts Developers List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc:     (bcc: Kevin Bedell/Systems/USHO/SunLife)
Subject:    Re: StrutsTestCase / Struts 1.1b2 / Cactus -
       ConcurrentModificationException

Just to followup and report success: The CVS version of StrutsTestCase
fixed the problem.

Thanks Deryl and Donald!

 Erik