Is it possible to add a bundle attribute to optionsCollection so that if
bundle is specified, the label attribute is used to retreive the
corresponding bundle message from resource file? For example,

<optionsCollection bundle="MyMessage" name="mybean" value="myvalue"
label="messageKey"/>

the message key returns a key in MyMessage.properties. Similar method is
already used in <bean:message>.

I already modified my source to have this feature. It would be nice if I can
contribute it to Struts.