Hi David,

Sorry for not responding sooner. Yes, jakarta-struts/contrib/struts-el is
the appropriate place to check this in.

Personally, I try to avoid the use of 'cvs import' in an existing project,
because it has its own weird ideas about version numbering (related to the
vendor and release tags you mentioned). If I were you, I would check in what
you have using the regular 'cvs add' and 'cvs ci' commands, rather than
using 'cvs import'. I know it can be a bit of a pain to add the directories
and files this way before checking in, but the end result usually appears to
be more an integral part of the top level module.

I have not looked at your attachment to Bugzilla #12365, but it would be a
good idea to make sure that the ASL header is in the sources files before
committing them.

Martin Cooper