I'm done with the initial commit of the Struts-EL library.  I had mentioned
that I was going to add standard file headers before committing, but I decided
I wanted to make sure it was all in before I made any more changes.  I did
verify that it still all built, and at least the unit tests completed.

I'll start on making standardization changes tomorrow evening.  Hopefully none
of the changes I make in the next few days will have any real effect on the
resulting code.