Ok, this is probably silly, but is there a STANDARD header block that is
supposed to be at the top of all Jakarta Struts source files?  I just did a
casual search, and I noticed that there are quite a few minor variations,
sometimes in the Copyright string (even for the same year), and sometimes
missing RCS tags, etcetera.  Would it be reasonable to add a file like this,
including the RCS tags (and added with "-kb" so they don't expand the tags), so
compulsive people like me :) don't fret about what's really supposed to go
here?